GMC Anantanag Recruitment
|Source: Gmc ANANTNAG|
Online Awithinpplication forms are invited from the eligible candidates of UT of J&K for engagement on Academic Arrangement Basis against the posts of Technician/Technical Assistants in terms of S.O 364, dated 27.11.2020, initially for one year extendable up to a maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection is made following the rules of recruitment, governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
(I) The candidate must be the domicile of J&K UT
(II) The selection shall be made following the rules prescribed in the Government Order No. 130 HME of 2018, dated 19.02.2018, and amendments thereof vide Government Order No. 680-HME of 2018 dated 10.12.2018. The engagement under S.O 364.dated 27.11.2020 on Academic Arrangement Basis shall not entitle the engagees to any preferential claim for regular appointment.
(III) The Academic Arrangement shall cease on the date of appointment of regular candidates to be made competent authority.
(IV) The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/ extension in the department.
(V) The posts are contractual and do not confer any right for the selected candidates to the permanent absorption in the department.
(VI) The selection of candidates for each post shall be as per the criteria notified in this advertisement. The engagement shall be terminated on account of non/poor performance without any notice & keeping in view the public health importance of the program. Instructions for submitting online applications
How to Apply
• Interested candidates can apply online at the link www.gmcanantnag.net 10 days from the publication of this Advertisement.
• Click Recruitment from the menubar.
• Fill in your personal, address, experience, and qualification details carefully. Documents to be uploaded with the application form.
(I) Essential qualification certificate.
(II) Marks Certificate of Essential qualification.
(III) D.O.B Certificate.
(IV) Domicile Certificate.
(V) Matric Marks Sheet.
(VI) 10+2 (Marks Sheet).
(VII) Registration Certificate.
• Submit the application form, along with uploading of documents.
• After successful completion of the application candidates will be able to get the printout of your filled form.
• Application form once submitted successfully will not be editable. The candidate will be solely responsible for all the information submitted by him/her. In case of any information is found incorrect/ deficient/incoherent at any stage, the application form shall be summarily rejected and such candidate will be debarred from all the future engagements.
• Candidates should not submit the print-out of the application to GMC at this stage. However, candidates shall submit the downloaded print-out of the application form along with attested copies of requisite documents as and when GMC may call for submission of documents.