Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the engagement of the below-mentioned project-based posts on a short-term contract/need basis in Central University of Kashmir Ganderbal camps. The interested eligible candidates are required to submit their online application form which is available on the University website . The interview shall be held at the Central University of Kashmir, Green Campus, Ganderbal as per the schedule:
Schedule of Interview
Details of Eligibility and the No. of posts.
A. Research Officer:
i. No. of Positions: One (01)
ii. Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in History/ Sociology/ Gender Studies/ Management/Political Science/ Law.
iii. Salary: Research Officer shall be engaged on a fulltime basis on the consolidated salary of Rs. 13,750/-per month.
iv. The engagement shall be for a maximum period of 12-months or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
v. Desirable: Experience of work on Gender Issues.
B. Field Investigator:
i. No. of Positions: Five (05).
ii. Educational Qualification: Masters in History/ Sociology/ Gender Studies/ Management/Political Science/ Law.
iii. Salary/Honorarium: Field Investigator shall be engaged on a part-time basis, the remuneration of the maximum of Rs. 9,900/- per month (sampling & other research-related fieldwork)
iv. The Engagement shall be for a period of 6- months on part-time basis or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
v. Desirable: work experience on community engagements.
1. The last date of submission of the online application form is 22-06-2021. No application shall be entertained via offline mode or after the last date of submission of forms.
2. The eligible candidates who are interested to appear in the interview via online mode are required to submit their contact number/ e-mail on email@example.com. and be available on the day of the interview.
3. Applications not accompanied by requisite documents shall be rejected summarily.
4. The engagement to the posts advertised is purely on short term contract/need basis and the selected candidates shall not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
5. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in
6. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No inquiry in this regard shall be entertained.
How can I Apply for CUK Recruitment?
You can simply visit the official website here and then apply.
What is the official site for Ganderbal camps?
The official site for all CUK campuses in Kashmir is cukashmir.ac.in