IGNOU has opened the #admission portal for January 2022 session.
Currently, last date for the submission of January 2022 session application is 31st January 2022.
Candidate can enroll in ODL programmes as well as Online programmes For admission in ODL programme, visit https://t.co/AB5ka76jkA And for Online programme, visit https://t.co/0RjUPr5GFT .
- Store the username and password safely which you will be using for the creation of account in admission portal.
- Choose the programme study center, regional center and study material type wisely.
- If someone else is going to apply for your admission, tell him/her to enter your Contact Number, Email ID and Address.
- SC/ST students whose parents’/guardians’ income is less than or equal to 2.5 lakhs
- SC/ST students who are going to avail the scheme of fee support (mentioned in point 4) are required to attach caste certificate and income certificate of their parents/guardians.
- SC/ST students who are not going to enroll for the 55 programmes which are mentioned.
FAQ by users
Are ignou admission open for 2021?
Yes IGNOU has started admission already for January 2022 session
Can I apply online for ignou admission?
Yes anyone can apply online for IGNOU admission subject to qualification and other details, check the programme details before applying.
how to confirm ignou admission?
IGNOU automatically confirms your admission status after registration, if there is any issues in the documents they’ll contact you for the same and issues will be listed in admission login page under admission page
Can we cancel ignou admission?
Yes you can cancel IGNOU admission anytime, but fees paid will not be refunded fully.
How to check ignou admission status?
Login to the IGNOU admission portal and check the status of application there.